Scripps Cottage, donated to SDSU in 1931, is one of the original buildings on campus. The historic building was originally the Campus Women’s Center, and currently operates as an events center. PWA completed renovations to the building in order to increase functionality, maintenance and accessibility. The firm completed an assessment, and then continued to full services. PWA designed rehabilitation of the porch, a new storage room, upgrades to the accessible lift, and installed a new HVAC system. The original historic architecture is retained.