The diocese needed a more functional space to serve the needs of their administration, church and community. The original 1951 center was remodeled to include multi-purpose meeting rooms and a parish hall, approved kitchen facilities to serve their clients, administration and nursing offices, conference rooms and restrooms with showers. Vertical circulation was improved with the addition of an accessible lift to the second floor and code compliant exiting. The design included incorporating natural daylighting and passive ventilation integrated with high efficiency lighting and HVAC. Stained glass art pieces donated to the church were incorporated into interior divider walls and back light in a custom light box system.